mardi 19 juin 2012

Napoleon Da Legend, GodSpeed (Official Video)




Godspeed is the latest visual treat from the Crazy Al Cayne and Napoleon Da Legend collabo "The Sugar Cayne Experiment Vol#1". The video is directed and edited by Crazy Al Cayne. Crazy Al Cayne also produced the beat. Shout out the First Verse Apparel for the T-Shirt! You can download the Sugar Cayne Experiment Vol#1 at this link : http://sugarcayne.bandcamp.com/album/the-sugar-cayne-experiment-vol-1-napoleo...

Lyrics: I live and breathe with the godspeed yo/ I bruise and bleed with the godspeed yo/ plant a seed with the godspeed/ I show and prove true indeed with the godspeed/

My minds a diamond bezel with knowledge you can't embezzle/ dodging the devil that devours/ leaves you sour like Amaretto/ brolic we wrestle through life in all alcoholic levels I'm like Carmelo to the bucket/ never calm and mellow/ inside my heart is metal cause the pain is hard to let go/ inside my heart is hallow pardon if you hear the echo/ the bars come harder than armadillos/ we never sweat it tho we used to the struggle like ghettos in Soweto/ for dollars like my name was Creflo/ my manifesto/ will leave you bloody like a thick chick with a PMS flow/ I keep my bars in escrow and then I SOS em/ bury them deep inside my conscience then I resurrect them/ then throw em in a session now you see me in the flesh and/ in all my effervescence and now the feds wanna question/ wire-tapping my sentence and tapping in my senses/ the mass consensus is that the legend mastered the essence

Vers 2: Can't silence my caliber and test my higher algebra got styles for ya/ that's end careers like Mayan calendars/ acknowledge the/ Samourai the brandisher fire the silencer under pressure like explosives inside the canister/ can't even fathom the cantankerous character bang with slang that's cancerous to ya camp of amateurs/ putting the stamp on the/ vandal with the handler philanthropist avalanching the jewels over the sampler/ street knowledge in my psyche/ air forces in my nike/ the most likely/ how you not supposed to like me/ velocity is light speed/ atrocities created by greed/ my philosophy's to live my life free/ I exist so recognize me/ records allow me to connect with the masses and cause an exodus south of Somale/ like Bob Marley said with notty dread now everybody fled/ kid I learned to live without regret/ godspeed